Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ADSR4 - Challenge #9 - Heritage

This challenge was hosted by KB and Friends.
This week’s challenge is: Generations.
Your scrapbook page completed for this challenge must include:
  • Photos of at least two generations of family members (the more generations, the better).
  • Lace.
  • Something metal, preferably, old metal.
  • At least one flower.
  • At least one vintage or retro-style element. It can be ephemera, an old book, an old
JAY'S LAYOUT:
Top Left Photo:My Mamaw & My Great-Grandma
Top Right Photo: My Mamaw & My Momma
Bottom Left Photo: Me & My Momma
Bottom Right Photo: My Daughter & Me
Background, Tree, Frame, Photograph Book from Grandmas Family Tree Album by TinaW Designs

Jen Ulasiewicz:
Lace Trim, Lace Doilie from Vintage Antiquities-Shabby Elements
Flowers from Wild Long Stems
Rusty Metal Milk Can from Old Americana

Hanging Bottlecaps from Attic Treasures by Kathryn Balint
Font: Tall Paul

LILLY'S LAYOUT:
Kit used: Collage Art by Lilian Cimesa AKA Malacima
Lace from: Remember me always kit by Sweet Digi Scraps
Feb Bloom template by: Carena's Designs
Wordart by: Heaven Dreams

Photo is of my family, my Mum, my 2 brothers, me in the middle and my older brothers 2 kids, Kaden and Tannah (sitting on my knee)

No comments:

Post a Comment